Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! This is my first post here under my new name of Petite Props!
I am formerly known as: A. Turner Designs - Photography Props through my shop on Etsy.

I have recently expanded & created my very own website for photo props! It has been a slow & tedious start, but I am hoping to welcome more customer's this holiday season! My new store consists of many of the same props that were previously offered through my Etsy prop shop, as well as a lot of awesome OOAK (one-of-a-kind) hand spun (art yarn) props, wood items, chalkboards & newborn furniture!

Are you a Newborn photographer? New or expecting Mommy? Need a gift for a baby shower?
Be sure to stop by & take a look at the brand new shop PETITE PROPS!

Unfortunately, I will no longer be selling my crochet patterns! I was a little upset when I first realized I had to let them go to concentrate my time on the new shop & all of the orders. So, I sat down & got to thinking! I've decided to share them with all of you! I figured, what better time to share them with everyone... cold weather is fast approaching here on the East coast and the holidays are less than a month away. It's the PERFECT time! So, stay tuned! I have a bunch of awesome FREE crochet patterns to share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment